- Top 10 Mutual Funds To Invest In India
Top 10 Mutual Funds To Invest In India – This article will look at the top ten mutual funds in India considering data as of August 2019. These top mutual fund holdings in India have the highest equity allocation.
What are the top 10 mutual fund companies in India to invest in now contributing to this AUM of 10.31 lakh Crore?
Top 10 Mutual Funds To Invest In India
Not surprisingly, of these top 10 mutual fund companies, six belong to the banking and financial services sector (3 corporate banks, 2 retail banks and 1 housing finance company). Of the rest, 4 stocks, one company from IT, construction and engineering, FMCG and diversified conglomerate.
Best Mutual Fund App In India 2023: Top Mutual Fund Investment Apps
● HDFC Bank is a household name mutual fund company and for good reason. It has the highest allocation in the MF’s total equity allocation portfolio.
● Around Rs.71,142.1 Cr has been invested in HDFC bank from all mutual funds. So if we consider the total AUM of 10.31 Lakh Crore, HDFC bank alone holds almost 6.9% of the total AUM of all mutual funds. This shows the trust that all the mutual fund houses have in HDFC Bank.
● HDFC Bank is a retail oriented bank. It has delivered a profit growth of nearly 20-25% per annum since last 10 years, having great consistency in profit growth numbers. For the same reason, HDFC Bank has enjoyed a premium valuation in the market.
● Mutual funds have invested around Rs.59, 465.4 Cr in ICICI Bank out of total Rs.10.31 Lakh Cr equity investments. Thus, ICICI Bank holds a share of 5.7% in the total equity mutual fund AUM.
Best Mutual Funds For Sip Investment In 2023
● ICICI Bank is a corporate bank. The NPA pressure of corporate banks in the last 2-3 years is now slowly fading. Corporate banking earnings will be promising in the coming quarters. With earnings verified, Corporate Banks Earnings per share and the overall Sensex and Nifty indices may rise in the future. Thus, with these improved EPS numbers, you can rationalize the price-earnings ratio over time.
● Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is a diversified conglomerate company. Equity mutual funds have a stable allocation to RIL.
● In the last 2-3 years, allocations in RIL have seen a good growth with current holdings of Rs.40, 312.3 Cr from equity oriented funds. This division in RIL contributes about 3.9% of the total AUM.
● Reliance Industries stock trades at a PE of 19.31 higher than the average 3-year, 5-year, 10-year PE ratio. With improved earnings visibility from Reliance Jio and Reliance Retail, RIL is enjoying a premium valuation. The Jio and Retail businesses are moving fast and both may come up with IPOs in the coming years.
Devansh Sharma On Linkedin: #mutualfunds
● So, due to very high free float of RIL and higher visibility of future earnings from the stock, equity funds are buying RIL and trying to increase the stock allocation in their portfolios.
● L&T is a conglomerate construction and engineering player. Mutual funds have invested around Rs.33, 281.3 Cr in L&T shares. While the allocation percentage of L&T is around 3.2% of the entire capital AUM.
● L&T is an outstanding stock in terms of corporate governance, growth of consolidated businesses (Financial Services, IT). L&T has delivered steady growth in its earnings over the years. Therefore, it can be a good bet for investors to hold the stock for their long-term portfolios.
The above mentioned stocks are the top 5 mutual funds in India. So, if you are looking for top 5 mutual funds to invest in, go for the above mentioned ones.
Top 10 Best Mutual Funds To Invest In India For Long Term
● SBI is India’s largest bank not by market capitalization but by business in terms of loan/loans extended to the market. The investment in SBI is around Rs.33, 066.2 Cr with a 3.2% allocation to equities out of total equity exposure from mutual funds.
● Like ICICI Bank, SBI is one of the corporate banks with high earnings visibility. With the reduction in provisioning (set aside for NPAs from operating profits earlier), the bank’s profitability is picking up and will improve further in the coming quarters. So we can say that SBI is coming out and getting free from NPA pressure slowly.
● Current profitability of all corporate banks which is around Rs.4,000. Cr, will grow to almost Rs.80,000 Cr by FY2020-21. So we can get the uptrend for the stock in the future, and that’s it
● HDFC Ltd. focuses on demand for housing in the “Affordable Housing” segment. It has a big opportunity in housing finance after the merger of Gruh Finance and Bandhan Bank.
Which Is The Best Mutual Fund App In India? » Capitalmind
● The company has continued growth potential to deliver profit growth in the coming years. So domestic institutional investors like mutual funds are very positive about HDFC Ltd. The current holding in HDFC Ltd is around Rs.31, 521.9 Cr, with an almost 3% allocation to the total equity AUM of mutual funds.
● ITC Ltd is an FMCG conglomerate company. The current area of ITC Ltd is almost Rs.28, 105.7 Cr, with the allocation percentage of 2.7% from equity oriented mutual funds.
● Index funds and Index ETFs are the main contributors to this 2.7% stock allocation. Due to the high free float of the shares, Index funds and Index ETFs should have allocation to ITC Ltd. Additionally, ITC Ltd has a good weightage in the Sensex and Nifty indices, which is beneficial for the stock to augment its holdings with index funds.
These were the list of top 10 mutual funds in India. However, Invest Yadnya recommends doing an in-depth analysis of each stock before making investments
Best Mutual Fund App To Invest In India (2023)
Tags: 10 Most Preferred Mutual Fund Asset Stocks Under Equity Fund Management Equity Fund Index Equity Investments by Mutual Fund Most Preferred Mutual Fund Stocks Mutual Fund Stocks with Highest Distribution in mutual fund equity Highest dividend mutual fund stocks Pro Users: Check your credit score and get Pro for free!
Top 10 Small Cap Stocks Held by Mutual Funds These 10 stocks were held across equity fund categories
After putting up a lackluster performance in 2018 and 2019, small-cap stocks made a strong comeback. Over the last 15 months, Nifty Smallcap 100 – TRI gained 207 percent and outperformed all other benchmarks by huge margins. Other categories of equity funds also picked up small-cap stocks (within their prescribed limits). Here we list the most popular small-cap stocks among open-end mutual fund categories (651 schemes). Data as at 31 July 2021. Market capitalization is as determined by AMFI.
There were 66 equity oriented schemes holding UTI AMC stock. The schemes that newly added this stock to their portfolio during the month of July were: HDFC Banking and Financial Services, IDFC Large Cap, Sundaram Small Cap, Tata Flexi Cap, L&T Large and Midcap, and L&T Tax Advt Fund.
The 25 Best No Load Mutual Funds You Can Buy
There were 66 equity oriented schemes holding PNC Infratech stock. Schemes that newly added this stock to their portfolio during the month of July were: Invesco India Dynamic Equity, Edelweiss Small Cap, HSBC Small Equity, HSBC Large & Mid Cap Equity and ICICI Pru Flexicap.
There were 63 equity oriented schemes holding KNR Constructions stock. ICICI Pru Flexicap recently added this stock to its portfolio during the month of July. Other schemes that increased exposure to stocks were: Canara Rob Small Cap, BOI AXA Small Cap, SBI Small Cap, L&T India Value and Union Value Discovery.
There were 60 equity oriented schemes holding Multi Commodity Exchange Of India stock. The schemes that newly added this stock to their portfolio during the month of July were: PGIM India Hybrid Equity, PGIM India Small Cap, Aditya Birla SL Multi-Cap and PGIM India Equity Savings. Principal Small Cap and HSBC Small Cap Equity added to this stock significantly during the month.
There were 60 equity-oriented schemes holding the stock of Brigade Enterprises. Schemes that newly added this stock to their portfolio during the month of July were: BOI AXA Flexi Cap, Tata Multi Asset Opp and ICICI Pru Large & Mid Cap. Axis Flexi Cap and Aditya Birla SL Multi-Cap added to this stock significantly during the month.
Top Stock Holdings Of Small Cap Mutual Funds
There were 57 equity oriented schemes holding JB Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals stock. The schemes that newly added this stock to their portfolio during the month of July were: L&T Large and Midcap, L&T Tax Advt, PGIM India Midcap Opp and Axis Quant. Mirae Asset Healthcare added significantly to this stock while DSP’s regular savings declined significantly during the month
There were 56 equity oriented schemes holding National Aluminum Company stock as of July 2021. Schemes that newly added this stock to their portfolios during July were: ICICI Pru Commodities, Quant Infrastructure, Quant Absolute and Union Balanced Advantage Fund. Quant Small Cap, added significantly to this stock while DSP Natural Res & New Energy Fund declined significantly during the month.
There were 56 equity oriented schemes holding SKF India shares. The schemes that newly added this stock to their portfolio during the month of July were: PGIM India Hybrid Equity, Axis Quant, HDFC Capital Builder Value and Principal Balanced Advantage
Mutual funds to invest in, top 10 mutual funds to invest in, top 5 mutual funds to invest in, top ten mutual funds to invest in, invest in mutual funds india, mutual funds to invest, how to invest in mutual funds india, top mutual funds to invest in, top mutual funds invest, best mutual funds to invest in india, top mutual funds to invest, top 10 mutual funds to invest